What is Remind Messaging?
RPS uses Remind to provide 2-way communications with families and students!
See instructions below on how to sign up or re-subscribe to receive Remind notifications from RHSA and RPS. If you need to update your contact information, please reach out to RHSA!
If you would like to opt out from using Remind, step by step instructions are available here.
- Parents can choose how to receive messages – text, email or app. For students, texting is available for ages 13 and over.
- It allows for safe and secure messaging that is available in multiple languages
- It has a call feature, so teachers may use it to make calls without using their personal number.
Sign-Up to Receive Text Messages!
To receive Remind text messages, text the code @rvaarts it to 81010 (including the @) on your mobile device. You can also sign-up online by clicking here.
- What is Remind?
- Do I need to take any action?
- I was using Remind before, what has changed?
- I'm not receiving notifications, texts, or calls. What do I do?
- I'm receiving notifications through multiple accounts, how do I merge them?
- Is my contact information shared with RPS staff?
- Is my student also receiving notifications?
- What happens next?